Are you looking for serious protection from the harsh sun for your rear seat passengers? The Outlookbaby Car Window Sun Shade is guaranteed to fit - or your money back.
As recommended by the Australian Skin and Cancer Foundation, Outlookbaby Autoshades screen up to 90% of harmful UVA/UVB rays (best available protection on the market) when in place.
Outlookbaby Autoshades cover the whole window which makes them perfect for protecting your rear seat passengers, and even your pets from strong sun, glare, & heat.
Windows can be completely lowered with shades in place unlike exterior tinting and other window appliques, meaning you don't have to sacrifice fresh air and ventilation when using your Autoshade.
- Screens up to 90% of harmful UVA/UVB rays (best available in Australia)
- Recommended by the Skin and Cancer Foundation Australia
- Tested by the Australian Radiation Protection Agency (ARPANSA)
- Guaranteed to fit or your money back
- Available in single or twin pack
- Windows can be completely lowered with shades in place unlike exterior tinting and window appliques, meaning you don't have to sacrifice fresh air and ventilation
- Shade acts as an insect/mosquito screen when windows are lowered
- Covers whole window reducing glare unlike most suction options
- Perfect for keeping the sun off your pets when travelling in the car
- Quick & Easy installation – takes under 60 seconds to simply slip over top of door frame, hook under car door and adjust strap to achieve the perfect fit
- Discreet designs means that only a small sleeve section of the shade is visible from outside the vehicle
- Perforated mesh material maintains visibility through the glass
- Can be easily moved between vehicles and used on either side of the vehicle meaning total versatility
Choosing the right shape
Most vehicles either have a curved, or rectangle/square shaped window.
- Curved - Small hatch and sedans will usually suit a curved shade however some are more suited to a rectangle.
- Rectangle - Typically, most 4WD or larger vehicles will have a more rectangular shaped window.
- Rectangle XL - If your window is over 105cm wide please order the Rectangle XL Autoshade. Eg - Kia Sportage/Toyota Landcruiser -
Whilst we have endeavored to make sure our Outlookbaby Autoshades will fit most makes and models of cars, there are unfortunately some models that do not fit, or do not fit perfectly.
Please see below -
Toyota Camry & Aurion - Neither Shape will fit this vehicle. Please contact us if you would like advice on possible alternatives.
Skoda Octavia (Sedan)- Neither Shape will fit this vehicle. Please contact us if you would like advice on possible alternatives. Skoda Wagon suits the Rectangle Autoshade.
Ford Territory - The Rectangle Autoshade will fit, however it is not a perfect fit. However most customers prefer these shades over available alternatives.
Still not sure? If you are not sure which shape would fit best, please feel free to contact us directly on email@example.com with a picture or the make, model and year of your vehicle, and we will be able to assist.
How to fit your Autoshade
Quick & Easy to install -
- Slip shade over top of door frame
- Hook adjustable strap under car door
- Adjust tension to achieve the perfect fit
For further information try watching our youtube video on the Outlookbaby Autoshade range here.
Storage/Cleaning: To prolong the life of your shade, it should be removed and stored when not in use. Hand-wash or lightly sponge with a soft cloth. Do not machine wash. Dry Flat in the shade. Do not immerse rods or clip in water. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
Caring for your Autoshade: In wet weather it is recommended that you remove the shade. Heavy or prolonged rainfall may cause leakage in some vehicles. Remove for car washing. Remove when not in use.
This product is not suitable for vehicles with sliding doors. This product can be used on vehicles with frameless doors, however this will inhibit lowering the windows.
Fading: While we continually strive to provide our customers with the best, tried and tested products on the market, we cannot control the breakdown of dyes due to UV impact. The mesh on this product exposed to the sun will eventually fade from black to grey. Please note, this is only a cosmetic change and does not in any way alter the effectiveness of the product. Regular turning of the autoshade can prolong its life.