Keep your baby comfortable and supported with a soft and snuggly Outlookbaby Mini Pram Liner with a detachable & adjustable head support perfect for either your pram, bassinet, travel system or rocker to get your baby through the head wobble stage.
The head support is easily adjusted on the matching compact pram liner designed to suit even the smallest infant, or bassinet. When your baby no longer needs the head support, simply detach, and use the liner on its own! All pieces are a breeze to wash and quick to dry!
Smart Guaranteed to fit design
- Guaranteed to fit, or your money back
- Fits ALL 3 and 4-wheel prams/ joggers, strollers or pushchairs
- Use with any 5 point or fixed harness system – No fiddly threading
- Compact size perfect for bassinets, rockers, travel systems or your pram - 62L x 27W cm (Outlookbaby full sized Pram Liners are 86L x 35W cm but do not come with a detachable head support)
- Soft and comfy - generously padded design for extra cushioning
- Machine washable & Quick Drying
- Slim line design that allows for easy folding of pram
- Matching Harness and Bumper Bar Covers available in all designs
- Outlook’s range is baby safe with no nasties such as AZO dyes!
- Fully Reversible with the same material and pattern on the reverse side
- Suitable for babies with sensitive skin
- Exclusive Designer Prints
- Designed by Australian Mums, with over 20 years’ experience in the Industry
If you are unsure if an Outlookbaby Mini Pram Liner with Head Support will fit your pram, stroller or bassinet, just ask us and we can assist. The following is a short list of examples of the brands that Outlookbaby products are Guaranteed to fit -
Baby Jogger, Valco, Steelcraft, Bugaboo, Britax, Joolz, ICandy, Maclaren, Mountain Buggy, Phil and Teds, Quinny, Emmaljunga, Reds Baby, Silver Cross, Uppa Baby, Thule, Stokke, Oyster, Nuna, B.O.B, Babyzen, Babybee, abc
Outlookbaby Pram Liners are a quality made product, designed in collaboration with local Australian designers by mothers who understand the requirements of both baby and parent. Made to the highest quality standards using premium materials, the combination of a pure cotton sateen outer with the 350gsm polyester fill means that your pram liner maintains a cool temperature, providing soft and durable comfort for your baby.
By milling and printing our own fabrics we maintain complete control of the production process, meaning our customers can rest easy knowing that we guarantee our fabrics contain no nasty chemicals and are safe for their little one.