An Outlookbaby Lambswool Pram Liner will add a touch of luxury to your pram or stroller by providing extra cushioning for your baby, whilst also protecting the seat and foot-well from general wear and tear, spills, stains and fading from the sun.
Lambswool is super absorbent and breathable, so any moisture that comes into contact with it will be aired out quickly, leaving nothing but a cool and comfortable feeling on your baby's body. Lambswool can also help reduce the chance of skin conditions and asthma.
Made from Pure Australian wool, the super soft pram liner has a cosy padded backing for extra comfort and insulation. The unique 2-in-1 design keeps baby warm in winter and cool in summer for year-round use.
Our unique design means you can buy with confidence as all Outlookbaby Pram Liners are guaranteed to fit your pram, or your money back!
Smart Guaranteed to fit design
- Guaranteed to fit, or your money back
- Fits ALL 3 and 4-wheel prams/ joggers, strollers or pushchairs
- Use with any harness system (5 point or fixed) – No fiddly threading
- Unique design to accommodate “Quickfold” handle prams such as Baby Jogger and Steelcraft
- Soft and comfy - generously padded design for extra cushioning
- Machine washable & Quick Drying
- Generous length approx. 74cm long x 34cm wide
- Slim line design that allows for easy folding of pram
- Baby safe - no nasties such as AZO dyes
- 100% lambswool outer
- Suitable for babies with sensitive skin
- Fully reversible which means you can simply flip the pram liner if you have a spill
- Backed with soft faux suede, the easy care liner is made from Australian superwash wool, so it's fully machine washable and quick drying.